Thursday, October 18, 2012

Last nights activity

Holy shit was my apt active last night. Even my 10yo son was seeing shadows, of coarse he is not scared cause he has been having these experiences all his life. I wish I could be that brave, I nearly shit myself when I see even a shadow. My kid also has seen apparitions, he has been touched on the head and neck, when he was much smaller he use to play alone and talk to himself. I now know that the being he was talking too was not a pretend friend, or himself... It was a person only he could see. Children are born psychic, they see things us adults can't see, why? Cause their minds aren't tainted yet.
  I use to be a skeptic, I would laugh at you if you said you saw a ghost, I believe I explained this already but I was forever changed when I saw the ghost of the teen who hung himself in my friends attic. I was terrified I ran downstairs and started telling my friend about it, and I was about to mention the clothes he was wearing and my friend stopped me and described to a tee what he was wearing. I will never forget that. I wouldn't go up there unless someone else was with me. I am a huge chicken, I know why I am a chicken, cause my mind is tainted. I was raised believing ghosts and spirits are evil. I mean I am brave when it's light out or I am in my room with the light on, if something "falls" or I hear a voice I tell them to talk to me via EVP, or if I am busy and the noises are irritating me I politely ask them to leave. Never piss off a ghost!!! NEVER!!!  Now at night when I am trying to sleep? That is a totally different story, I hear something "fall" I am frozen, I wanna scream but I can't.. After I take a minute to gather courage I jump up and turn on the lights and I politely ask the being to leave and come back in the morning, and usually I am left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment