Friday, October 19, 2012

I need help!

I am assuming that people are stumbling on this blog by sheer accident, which is fine! I need someone who knows about "other worldly" stuff. And I am not talkin' aliens either!

  This event just happened to me today, just a few minutes ago, in my front room by the door. So I had these religious people knocking at the door wanting to know if I was saved by the light of Jesus, I stood there and with a straight face said: "All Hail Satan..." I swear I am not a Satan worshiper, I do not practice black magic, I do not worship anyone other than Christ... but I can not stand those Jehovah's (whatever) Witnesses... They do not have the same beliefs as I do, and I tried them once and I did not like them, so I sent them packing, and they're back! So anyways I was staring out the window at this particularly good looking JW and I turned around slightly and saw a human figure out of the corner of my eye. Instead of whipping around quickly as must people do when they see something odd out of the corner of their eye, I moved really (BTW the JW's left and moved on) (SLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYY (SLOWLY) and I saw it in all it's glory. It was human in form, (I didn't say it LOOKED human I said it was a human form,) It was a tan/orange color... The only way to describe the color of this thing is... someone used a lot of that fake sunless tanning lotion, the one that tuns you a strange orange/bronze color. It was a large being, stood over 6' tall. I did not see any facial details, it looked naked (I wonder if his dick matches his build? Prolly not) this makes me very nervous.. What could it be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment